CONDITIONING WITH WEIGHTS ®
Please click here for an introduction and overview.
Class Location and Size
- 2957 S. Quay Way (between Sheridan and Wadsworth, just south of Yale, in southwest Denver)
- Small classes assure individual attention.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 4:45-5:45 p.m. and 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Prospective students, please call regarding available spaces: 303-985-2327.
- $9 per hour. Pay by the class or for a few classes in advance. No contracts.
- Sorry, no refund of unused pre-payment if you stop attending.
- Shorts or sweatpants, a T-shirt, athletic shoes, socks.
- Please tie long hair back, and leave rings and necklaces off.
Still Not Sure Weight Training Is For You?
- This is a program for those of all ages and ability levels. Beginners are welcome.
- Start with light to moderate weights, then progress at your own pace.
- There is no loud music to interfere with your instruction. Questions are encouraged.
- Learn to lift weights safely and effectively. Our fitness motto: "Train, don't strain!"